You will need a voucher to get a food parcel.

Your local food bank can tell you how to get one.

If you need food in an emergency your food bank may give you a voucher.

You can call Wirral Council’s helpline on 0151 666 5050 if you need help completing the form.

Food Banks

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This