Fantastic multi – sport provision open for bookings for an October Half Term multi – sport camp.
Monday 28th to Wednesday 30th – From 9am to 3pm (Packed lunch required)
Sports include: Trampolining, Football, Dodgeball, Free Running, dance, Cricket, table Tennis, Badminton, Basketball and access to the Fitness Suite.
Their aim: Assisting children to improve sport specific skills and enhance social & emotional development.
Seems the previous manual booking system caused inconvenience and delayed responses. Therefore they have enlisted the trial service of a trusted booking partner, ClassForKids, to take the hassle out of booking.
With the new booking system you can now:
- Input child(ren)/wards details, medical etc once at the start and then use with a click for all future camps and booking. Easy to update at a later time if required.
- Input your details/emergency contact once at the start and applicable for all future camps
- Check live course availability online, without the need to send an email and await a response.
- Very easily and conveniently create a bespoke booking to match your needs.
- Book, pay and receive confirmation in an instant.
Class For Kids is our trusted partner and a highly reputable booking system operator. They have high standards for keeping your personal details secure.
How to get booking – You are required to simply and conveniently register a free Class For Kids account in order to book a Wirral Multi-Sports school holiday camp and reap the aforementioned benefits. This takes just a few minutes and saves a huge amount of time for you to book thereafter
How? Please visit: wirralmultisports.class4kids.co.uk
This will take you to the camp list and booking page.