Savio Salesian College
Savio Salesian College has made a sustained contribution to the education of its students since 1965 and, underpinned by our Catholic ethos and the foundation of the Salesians of Don Bosco, continues this mission into the twenty-first century.
To succeed in this demanding work we aim to ensure that:
- We challenge our students to become reflective and creative thinkers who embrace their lives with optimism, imagination and the confidence and courage to think for themselves.
- We maintain high expectations of all members of the college, staff and students alike, challenging them to be the best they can be, academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- We all actively work to make a significant and positive contribution to the community, local, national and international.
- We are committed to the preparation and training of high quality teachers and support staff.
- we all strive actively and purposefully to make the vision and mission of the college a reality.
- We create a community which is welcoming of all cultural traditions in a climate of joy, tolerance and respect.
Members of the college staff will seek excellence in the pursuit of these aims by:
- Endeavouring to build a community which recognises that all are made in the image and likeness of God.
- Providing our students with a curriculum which is tailored to their individual needs and talents.
- Always behaving in a professional manner: in how we present ourselves; in how we prepare our work and conduct our teaching sessions; in the respect we show to one another and to our students.
- Ensuring that we are all ever alert to, empathise with, and respond positively to, the circumstances and needs of others.
- Always having the highest expectations of ourselves and of our students, and providing a happy, safe, secure and well disciplined environment in which our students can thrive.
- Applying agreed policies and procedures consistently, so that all are clear about our expectations and are treated with equality and fairness.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with our stakeholders, including our Governors and parents, the Salesians of Don Bosco, the Archdiocese, the Local Authority, our business partners and the Department for Education.
We at Savio Salesian College continually strive to provide a high quality education for the students whom we are privileged to have entrusted to our care.
- Savio Salesian College, Netherton Way, Bootle, Merseyside L30 2NA, United Kingdom
- 0151 521 3088
- [email protected]
Special Education Need & Disability
Facilities and Accessibility
About this Listing
Funding Status: Independent
Method of Referral:
How does somebody raise a concern about the school?: