Liverpool City College
For students wishing to access Further and Higher Education.The City of Liverpool College campus is situated in the heart of Liverpool, providing one of the best student experiences in further education over its five career-focused sites.
The College’s state-of-the-art campus has been built with students in mind. It offers:
- Specialist hi-tech learning laboratories for students studying on dental, engineering and science-based programmes
- Dedicated social and study space on each city centre campus
- A NEW £2.5m Microsoft Academy – putting digital skills at the heart of education
- A LRC with easy access to resources and information and flexible opening hours to suit your study requirements
- Student support services for all your learning, financial and wellbeing needs
- Student Union amenities and social space for relaxation
- Purpose-built sports facilities with fully equipped gym and sports hall
- ‘Classroom of the future’ – teaching space for flexible, technology-led learning
- Performance theatre, professional music production studios and mixing desks and the largest green screen facility in the city
- City centre conference and entertainment facilities
- A City Centre Campus is easily accessible and within walking distance of all rail and bus transport
The City of Liverpool College is one of the largest further education (FE) colleges in England and the largest apprenticeship college in the UK. With a student population of more than 17,000 and a turnover of £47m, it is the only FE College in the City of Liverpool.
The College is a member of the Gazelle Colleges’ Group, which is working towards transformation of its member colleges through enterprise and entrepreneurship. Courses at the college range from beginner to higher education degree programmes, with excellent provision for students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities and for those with English as their second language.
With a modern city centre campus – including the college’s flagship building, the Learning Exchange on Roscoe Street – The City of Liverpool College is within easy access of all major transport routes.
Looking to the future, The City of Liverpool College is working in partnership with business to provide the skilled workforce needed in the City’s four growth industries of SuperPort, visitor economy, low carbon economy and the knowledge economy. These industries will secure the future economic prosperity for Liverpool and the wider City Region.
Campus 1 – Roscoe Street, Liverpool, L1 9DW
Campus 2 – Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5BQ
Campus 3 – Clarence Street, Liverpool, L3 5TP
- Roscoe St, Liverpool L1 9DW, United Kingdom
- 0151 252 3000
- [email protected]
- Irene Garrod
Special Education Need & Disability
Sensory Processing Difficulties
Speech and Language
Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
Facilities and Accessibility
About this Listing
Funding Status: Independent
Method of Referral: By application
School Hours: 9:00 - 17:00
Co-designed school: Yes
How does somebody raise a concern about the school?: Via the Principal Elaine Bowker