It is a chance for families to meet with other families to learn more about mental health in a safe and supportive environment .
It is a partnership project run by Youth Support – Creative Youth Development and Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. The delivery team include workers from Targeted Youth Support, Barnardos, CAHMS and AMHS.
- A safe space for families to talk openly about mental illness.
- Discussion groups for parents.
- Fun creative arts activities for children and young people.
- Refreshments— Pizza!
- Help with the cost of getting to the workshops.
KIDSTIME aims to:
- Reduce feelings of isolation.
- Increase confidence.
- Provide information and share experiences.
- Answer questions about mental ill health in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Give children and young people the opportunity to learn more about mental ill health by using fun and creative activities.
The workshops are FREE and take place on the FIRST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH at 4:45pm to 7:15pm
- Pilgrim Street Arts Centre, 1 Pilgrim Street, Birkenhead, CH41 5EH
- 0151 647 3160
Special Education Need & Disability
Facilities and Accessibility
About the School
Funding Status: Independent
Method of Referral: Organisations wanting to refer a family to our project, can do so by contacting 0151 647 3160
School Hours: First Thursday of each month at 4:45pm to 7:15pm
How does somebody raise a concern about the school?: