Healthwatch Wirral is here to give everyone the chance to have their voice heard in the way health and social care services are provided in Wirral
Healthwatch Wirral is part of a national network of over 150 Healthwatch organisations. We work closely together with Healthwatch England to ensure that the views and experiences of people who use services are represented nationally and locally.
Healthwatch Wirral is a user-led organisation. We are part of the community, led by local volunteers. We are here to give children, young people and adults the chance to have their voices heard in the way health and social care services are provided in Wirral. We make sure their views and experiences are heard by those who run, plan and regulate health and social care in our local community.
When to contact Healthwatch Wirral
- To feedback about the service that you, a friend or a relative has received
- To be signposted to an independent advocacy service to support you, should you have a complaint about health services
- To share you recent patient experience story
- To become a volunteer of Healthwatch Wirral
- To be kept informed of the work Healthwatch Wirral is doing
Special Education Need & Disability
Sensory Processing Difficulties
Speech and Language
Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
Facilities and Accessibility
About this Listing
Funding Status: Independent
Method of Referral: Self
School Hours: Mon - Fri, 9.00 - 16.30
Parking/Travel Information: Pay and display parking is available at the Cherry Tree Centre.
Co-designed school: No
How does somebody raise a concern about the school?: Karen Prior, Healthwatch Wirral Manager