Carer Support Services
All Wirral Carers who need support, advice or information
A Carer is someone of any age who provides unpaid, necessary care on a regular basis for a relative, partner or friend who could not manage without this help. This care could be for someone who is ill, frail, or has a disability. At Wired we may be able to help you.
Our Carers Support Services include:
- Carers Helpline – 0151 670 0777 Mon Fri 9am-3.30pm –for information, advice and support
- Carers Register – Providing regular local and national information
Access to the Carers Grant – funding to access health and well being activities
- Support from Carer Connectors – helping to build a carer friendly community
- Carers Emergency Contact Service– peace of mind for Carers in the event of an emergency
- Counselling Service – open to all adult Carers and former Carers who would like to speak confidentially about their situation.
- Carers Website – www.wirralcarers.co.uk A source of information about organisations and services that can support you
- Carers Employment Support – offering advice, information and support with employment / training opportunities
- Carers Information & Awareness Events – locally delivered events informing and offering support for those parent carers/ young carers transitioning to adult services.
Assist in the planning and development of local strategies/ services ensuring Carers are recognised, valued and supported.
- Saint John Street, Birkenhead CH41 6HY, United Kingdom
- 0151 670 0777
- [email protected]
- Jacqui Canning
- Resource Centre Manager
Special Education Need & Disability
Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
Facilities and Accessibility
About this Listing
Funding Status: Independent
Method of Referral: Self, GP, Social Services, school or any other health professionals
School Hours: Mon- Fri 9.00- 4.30
Co-designed school: Yes
How does somebody raise a concern about the school?: Contact the Carers Helpline on 0151 670 0777