The LFC Foundation will be delivering a wide range of virtual programmes next week, aiming to support young people and their families during the half-term period.
ALL sessions are free and will be delivered using the Zoom virtual platform. Please see the Virtual Timetable attached for full programme details. The programme on offer includes a wider range of activities such as:
- Football Camps to develop your skills.
- PSHE themes in our fantastic STEP-UP home edition for secondary schools.
- Mental Health workshops on coping strategies, wellbeing, and resilience.
- Family Activities with our wonderful Go Play team
- Practical Activities for all ages and abilities, including inclusive football session, adult chair-based exercises, and high intensity workouts.
The booking link is provided below.