Information For Providers – Training
Early Years Platform from the Quality Improvement and Training Team
We were delighted this year to launch our brand new Wirral Early Years Platform– designed as a single point of access for all providers in the borough. The new site can be used by all staff in early years settings to:
- Find avenues of support from the team. Support is available for all providers, and even those who are awaiting their first inspection or are in the pre-registration stage.
- Access and book onto a range of training events- find virtual and face to face professional development opportunities on a range of topics.
- Engage in interactive elearning courses at a time that suits you. These are regularly updated and cover a multitude of areas in an easily accessible manner.
- Download resources, templates and a range of useable documents.
- Review vital national and local updates to keep on top of key changes.
- Access contact information for different teams and services.
The platform looks to modernise the way we support providers, giving you access to the most up-to-date information at the click of a button.
We look forward to developing this new resource with and for you all!
Please follow the link https://wirraleyquality.co.uk/ and use the ‘My Account’ tab to create your account to get full access.