Information For Providers – Training
Early Years Platform from the Quality Improvement and Training Team
For up to date information on training and support offer from the team, please access our Wirral Early Years Platform–a single point of access for all providers in the borough. Our site can be used by all staff in early years settings to:
- Find avenues of support from the team. Support is available for all providers, and even those who are awaiting their first inspection or are in the pre-registration stage.
- Access and book onto a range of training events- find virtual and face to face professional development opportunities on a range of topics.
- Engage in interactive elearning courses at a time that suits you. These are regularly updated and cover a multitude of areas in an easily accessible manner.
- Download resources, templates and a range of useable documents.
- Review vital national and local updates to keep on top of key changes.
- Access contact information for different teams and services.
This is designed to give you access to the most up-to-date information at the click of a button.
Please follow the link https://wirraleyquality.co.uk/ and use the ‘My Account’ tab to create your account to get full access.
I would possibly remove this as our newsletters are now created using Microsoft Sway.
Support and Guidance block
Please replace the text with this slightly edited version:
The Quality Improvement and Training Team are on hand to provide support and guidance to all settings on Wirral. Each locality area has a designated Officer and can offer visits for Pre-Registration, Pre Ofsted Inspection, Quality Practice, Targeted Support and much more. Officers can also provide advice to new providers wanting to set up a business on Wirral. For more advice, email [email protected] or contact your designated area Officer.
Daniel Franklin: [email protected]
Karen Norbury: [email protected]
Jo Gelling: [email protected]
Ellie McMillan: [email protected]
Jo Fahy: [email protected]
Concerns for a child block
Please add the following to the information already present.
LADO Allegations- Allegations against adults working with children
For further information and the procedure to follow, please access the Safeguarding Partnership via https://www.wirralsafeguarding.co.uk/professionals/lado-allegations/