Our Parent Carer forum have has asked us to share this information.
This webinar is for you if you are:
• new to your Forum and want to learn more or get more involved. interested in becoming a Parent Rep to represent other parents’ views on strategic groups
• already a Parent Rep and want to refresh your knowledge and be more confident in your role
• a forum Steering Group member or worker and want to understand more about the Parent Rep role The webinar will cover:
• Why forums are central to parent participation and SEND legislation
• Roles and responsibilities of parent carer reps
• Representing your forum at meetings
• Gathering and reporting on the views of the wider membership
• Top tips for parent representatives About the Presenters The Presenters are Sharon Smith and Fazilla Amide.