We are always working to make Local Offer Wirral better for you. If you see anything on this website that needs improving please click here and let us know.

Local Offer Logo

Children with Additional Needs or SEND – Setting Support

If your child attends a setting there will be advice and support provided through their Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO). Settings can request involvement from Early Years Special Educational Needs (SEND) Officers who can provide further advice and practical guidance about approaches to identification, assessment and intervention.

SEND Early Years and Childcare

Further information can be found – Information for providers – useful documents

Pin It on Pinterest